Slakey Brothers currently has an amazing opportunity available to join our Marketing Team in Elk Grove, CA as a Marketing Coordinator! This position is Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
About Slakey Brothers
Slakey Brothers, established in 1939, is a wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Plumbing dedicated to providing the best service and value to our Customers in Northern & Central California, Western Nevada and Southern Oregon.
Our Mission: “Provide all of our customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members opportunity and job satisfaction.”
The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with VP of Marketing, Marketing Team Members and Slakey Stakeholders, perform a broad range of activities supporting the successful implementation of marketing initiatives in an efficient and effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform a broad range of marketing activities to support Equipment, Supplies and Plumbing sales channels including working directly with VP of Marketing, VP of Sales (three channels), Regional Sales Managers, Sales Reps and other corporate departments
- Literature orders
- Calendar distribution
- Slakey HVAC Clothing; fulfill orders when orders are place, manage inventory levels on hand.
- New dealer support
- General dealer support
- Factory Tour Support
- Support of all TMs/OSRs
Supporting the Marketing Team’s Implementation of Events and Supplier Programming
- Meetings, Slakey Meetings, Training Classes, etc.
- Work directly with the Event Specialists and Coordinators to ensure all local event details are coordinated to exceed expectations
- Support in catering delivery for all corporate events, meetings and trainings
- Training room set up, tear down, clean up and maintenance
- Support with All-In Customer Visits
- Support with Huddle Up event setup
- Support of various supplier programming with guidance from Marketing Specialists
- Tasks as directed by the VP of Marketing including pouching, mailings, updating phone lists, transfers, and labels.
- Work directly with the Marketing Team and Sales VP’s to prepare required Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Support of distribution of printed material such as Flyers, Catalogs, Customer Specific Price Books, etc.
Meeting Room Coordination and Maintenance
- Ensure training facilities are set/coordinated for successful dealer trainings including pre and post work, catered food, RSVPs, class attendance, and support of billing after events
- Meeting and break room supplies stocked, waters, drinks, coffee, snacks, notepads, pens, etc.
- Maintain calendars
- Work with various department leaders to schedule and setup up meeting rooms
Promo Room & Storage
- Keep promo room stocked, clean, and organized
- Keep storage racks and receiving pallets clean and organized
- Team member support with swag and HVAC clothing transfers
- New Dealer kits
- Manage & ship out kits
- Two-year college degree preferred
- Appropriate prior work experience
- Very proficient with operating a personal computer and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Perform other specific administrative support tasks as directed by the VP of Marketing
- Working directly with appropriate Slakey Stakeholder, prepare required Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve appropriately
- Strong decision-making abilities - understands impact and implications of decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize and get the job done
- Able to communicate with the public in person and on the phone
- Able to work sitting or standing and move freely throughout the facility(s)
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and inventory on a frequent basis
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package including healthcare coverage, long term disability insurance, Profit Sharing 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reimbursement program.
Slakey Brothers is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://slakeybrothers.applytojob.com/